Did you know you can borrow up to 80% of the value of your home?
- Paying off a higher interest debt – such as credit cards, or car loans
- Renovation costs
- Buying a second home or rental property (let us show you how, we’re experts at helping our clients make money on income properties)
- Or even just taking a vacation!
- Lower your monthly interest costs – See our case study
- Lower your monthly bill payments, giving you more room in your monthly budget
- Get a lower rate on your mortgage – yes, we do that too!
- Allow you to invest in more real estate
There’s no reason to stress or give up and let your credit card debts absorb the shortfall.
You can plan ahead for your shortfall by refinancing your home loan, and putting that money aside as your budget shortfall fund. Each month, you dip into that fund for only the $500 that you need. Normally it’s also smart to work in a contingency for any other emergencies that come up.
We help BC residents take advantage of mortgage refinancing, so they can use that extra money to help pay off debts, or even purchase a second home.