- Do I want to use some of my equity to pay down high interest debt?
- Are you thinking or using your equity to buy a rental property?
- Should you stay with your existing lender or switch?
- Should you go with a 3, 4 – or 5-year fixed rate?
- Is a variable rate the best choice right now?
This is where choosing the right mortgage broker matters. Our mortgage brokers are not tied to one of the big banks or your existing lender. If your current bank has the best solution for you, great! If they don’t, then your broker will find the one that does.
Talk to a mortgage specialist today!
It’s not just about a great rate anymore…
A great rate is important, and our team will ensure you get one. We will also make sure that you get terms and flexibility that you need, because life happens.
- Is saving a fraction or a percentage worth a $10,000 cancellation fee if your situation changes?
- If you have unexpected repaid or renovation with your mortgage be available to help?
- If your life changes require you to move, can your mortgage move with you?
Time and time again we see clients have both minor and major life changes that are completely unexpected. We also see mortgage lenders use these circumstances to charge outrageous fees to make the smallest of changes to your terms.
Life can be messy, but your mortgage terms don’t have to be.
With one quick call, we can figure out if your existing lender is giving you the best rate, or if you need to switch. There’s no obligation and we can give you the options that fit you needs today and down the road.
STAY IN THE KNOW, SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWS