Did you know you can borrow up to 80% of the value of your home?
- Paying off higher interest debt, such as credit cards, or car loans
- Buying a second home or rental property (let us show you how, we’re experts at this one!)
- or even just taking a vacation!
- Lower your monthly interest costs (see our case study!)
- Lower your monthly payments, easing your your monthly budget
- Get a lower rate on your mortgage – yes, we do that too!
- Be able to invest in more real estate
There’s no reason to stress or just give up and let your credit card debts absorb the shortfall.
You could plan ahead for your shortfall by refinancing your home, and putting that money aside as your budget shortfall fund. Each month, you dip into that fund for only the $500 that you need. Normally it’s also smart to work in a contingency for any other emergencies that come up.