If done properly, buying an income or rental property is possible with no money out of your pocket and without having to personally repay anything. In fact, with the right mortgage broker and real estate agent, you can actually make money every month.
So how is this possible?
By accessing the equity in your primary residence, we can show you how to cover all of your closing costs, including the down payment. We also help to ensure the property you are buying will not only cover its mortgage but will cover the repayment, plus a little extra just in case.
Our mortgage specialist will work with you to find out the perfect income property that fits your life and your needs
Talk to a Mortgage Specialist Today
Benefits to Buying an Income or Rental Property
- Invest in your children’s future by securing their first home at today’s prices
- Buy your retirement home now, and have someone else start paying the mortgage for you
- Start to diversify your investment portfolio with real estate.
- The right income property can see 45+% annual return when factoring in principal payment, market appreciation and cash flow
Helping People Achieve Their Goal of Owning A Rental Property is A Big Deal to Us Don’t get us wrong, we love helping people get into their first home, but we also really love helping people buy their first rental property.
Why do we love this?
Because most people have no idea that it’s even possible. When we get to explain to people that it actually can happen, they get super excited at the thought.
Owning your first home is totally awesome, but owning a second home can mean so much, and in so many ways.
- That rental property is your retirement plan.
- That rental property is your kid’s house in 20 years.
- That rental is paying off its own mortgage, so in 25 or 30 years you’ll own not just one, but two income properties.
- That rental property gives you back a couple hundred bucks a month and gives you some breathing room in your budget.
Ultimately, that rental property gives you more control over your financial freedom.
Why does it work so well?
Owning rental property has proven over and over to be the best investment for people over time.
Why? It comes down to numbers. Instead of owning just one property that increases in value over time, you are owning two that are increasing in value over time. The mortgage on the second property is getting paid by the rental income, so at the end, that equity in your rental property will have increased quite a lot.
All of this is done by the power of “leveraging”. Leveraging in this case is borrowing money to your advantage – the bank is lending you the money which enables you to purchase and own that rental property.
All you need to start is your own home that has a decent amount of equity in it!
STAY IN THE KNOW, SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWS